Thursday, September 24, 2026

Launch Postponed until October 3, 2026


 We just heard back from the Horning's and the corn that is still on the field is too wet to harvest yet. They don't expect to continue until next week. We'll postpone the launch to October 3rd and hope it doesn't rain next week.

Update for this Saturday September 26th.


Well, the Hornings are working on the field now but we are still not sure if it will be ready for Saturday. We will hold as long as we can but we may have to postpone. We may try for Sunday if we can't do Saturday. Otherwise we will have to push back to October 3rd.


Wish we could give you a more solid date but it all depends on the field.


Stay tuned and we will give an update as soon as we can.






Monday, September 21, 2026

September  26th Launch Update.


The Horning #3 field will not be ready for the 26th but the corn is being cut at Horning #1 so we will be moving the launch there. There is still a chance that we will have to move the launch back a week if all the corn can't be cut. The Hornings are waiting a bit to let the corn dry some more before they cut the rest. 

Keep a look out here for updates but we suspect we will be able to fly this Saturday.


Map to Horning #1 is here:

 



Sunday, September 13, 2026

Next Launch September 26, 2026 (tentative)


If the crops stay on schedule, our next launch will be Saturday, September 26. We will probably still be at Horning #3. Could still change so check back here as we get closer to the date.