Well, it looks like winter has hit us in a hurry. So due to the cold and the forecast of high winds the launch scheduled for this Saturday, November 9, 2019 is cancelled.
We will most likely not fly again until March but we might try to get
in a launch if we get some spring like weather over the winter.
Thanks to everyone that has come out to our launches and we'll see you all next season!