Update for this Saturday September 26th.
Well, the Hornings are working on the field now but we are still not sure if it will be ready for Saturday. We will hold as long as we can but we may have to postpone. We may try for Sunday if we can't do Saturday. Otherwise we will have to push back to October 3rd.
Wish we could give you a more solid date but it all depends on the field.
Stay tuned and we will give an update as soon as we can.
No comments:
Post a Comment